Motorcycle Parts Ordering Information
All shipments having a destination within the continental United States are shipped via one of the following shipping methods:
- Economy Shipping: Economy shipping is the default shipping method for all orders having a destination within the continental United States. We will ship your order utilizing the carrier of our choice. Carriers may include, but are not limited to, the United States Postal Service, FedEx, and UPS or any combination thereof. Package tracking may or may not be available. Most orders arrive at their destination within five to fourteen days, however, time in transit can vary depending on the carrier. The following chart details the economy shipping fee per order shipped within the continental United States.
Economy Shipping Charges Domestic and Continental U.S.
|Order Sub-Total||Shipping Charge|
|Up To $98.99||Add $7.99|
|$99 and up||Free|
Ground Shipping: In addition to the above stated shipping charge, for a fee of $3.99 per order, the customer may upgrade all qualifying shipments associated with that order, having a destination within the continental United States, to ground shipping. We will ship all qualifying shipments by either FedEx or UPS residential ground service. Package tracking will be made available to the customer. Most orders will arrive at their destination within two to seven days.
- Express Shipping: Call for an express shipping quote.
- Unless otherwise noted, the total shipping cost for destinations within the continental United States for your entire order, including back ordered items that we ship separately, is as stated above. Chrome World will pay all shipping costs over the above stated costs.
- Express shipping service and all shipping service other than those listed above will be charged the actual published carrier rates for the shipping service provided on all shipments, including back order item shipments.
- Chrome World does not ship outside of the United States Of America.
- Alaska and Hawaii orders will be charged actual published carrier rates for the shipping service provided on all shipments including back order item shipments.
- APO shipments will be billed at the published rate of the carrier.
- Over sized items (Windshields, Exhausts, Lifts) may incur an additional $5 UPS or FedEx oversize charge. If any additional shipping fees apply they will be noted on the product information page and/or you will be notified at the time you place your order.
- Over sized items that exceed size and/or weight limits set by FedEx, UPS, and USPS and requiring shipment by truck will be billed at the published rate of the carrier. If any additional shipping fees apply they will be noted on the product information page and/or you will be notified prior to shipment.
- Sorry, no C.O.D. orders.
- Sorry, no COD orders.
- For payment we accept PayPal, major credit cards, Money Order or Certified Check only.
- Chrome World reserves the right to adjust prices at any time -- including lowering prices.
- Chrome World is not affiliated with any other company. Any use of any company name other than Chrome World Inc. is for reference only to assist you.
Ordering by Telephone:
To order motorcycle parts offline or to request technical help using our toll-free phone number, please follow these instructions:
- Call center hours are Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Eastern
- Have Product ID numbers ready
- Have Credit Card number and expiration date ready
- Call 1-800-872-9595.
- We use a secure Encrypted website for all transactions to keep your information safe.
- Security Information from your credit card is erased from our system after every order, that's why we must ask you about your credit card information each time you call.
Return & Exchange Policies:
Chrome World will take back motorcycle parts which are unused, uninstalled, and in the condition in which they were received. All original packaging, literature, and instructions must be returned along with the product. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. On receipt of the returned product Chrome World will inspect the product to determine its condition. If the product meets the aforementioned criteria, Chrome World will issue a refund of the purchase price of the product only. Chrome World will not refund shipping charges. Chrome World does NOT charge a restocking fee for returns meeting aforementioned criteria.
For motorcycle parts warranty issues please call for instructions. If a product is damaged in shipping please keep the box and all shipping material and contact us immediately.
You can help Chrome World keep motorcycle parts prices low and make exchanges easier by doing the following:
- Examine the product carefully for defects and damage on receipt
- Please do not open any clear packages, apply, or install any items if you are not sure it is what you want. Hold such items up to the bike and make sure it is what you want, or call Chrome World for assistance.
- Mark any exchanges or returns to "Attn: Returns Department", and please place a short note inside -- it helps.
Please call for Return Number and send Returns/Exchanges to: Chrome World Inc., Attn.: Returns Department, 121 Dixon St., Selbyville, DE 19975. Make sure your RMA number is clearly marked on the outside of the box.
All returns, other than warranty issues, must be made within 15 business days of receipt of the product. All returns must have a return authorization number (RMA). You may obtain an RMA by calling our toll free number and speaking with one of our sales associates. Items received by us without an RMA will be refused. We will not accept returns on special order items. Special order items are items we do not advertise for sale. You will be advised at the time of your purchase if the item you are purchasing is a special order item.
Chrome World, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected from our customers. We will not share, sell, or rent this information to others, or use this information in any manner other than that necessary to inform our customer about the products and services offered by Chrome World, Inc. and to communicate with our customer to provide our customer with the product or service requested by the customer. Customers who no longer wish to receive our catalog or other promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions attached or by calling us at (800) 872-9595.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that ALL companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Chrome World, Inc. strictly adheres to PCI DSS requirements.
In addition to the company policies set forth above, this web site collects and utilizes information as follows:
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section below.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and you may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions attached or by calling us at (800) 872-9595.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at (800) 872-9595.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at (800) 872-9595. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|